1. Spend your days getting lost in a picturesque rice paddy
2.Watch the sun set over Tanah Lot
3. Visit Besakih Temple (the ‘Mother Temple’ that is over 1,000 years old and the most sacred) and all other beautiful Temples that consume Bali
4. Make a ‘canang sari’- an offering made daily by the Balinese to the gods
5. Watch a traditional Barong Dance… or any other traditional dance shows
6. Eat EVERYTHING. The food, vastly underrated, is delicious and I physically could not get enough. You can read more here about the food.
7. Cool off with a cold Bintang Beer (preferably by the ocean)